Last Updated on November 16, 2020
Before you go about installing Norton antivirus onto your computer, make sure that you do not have another version of the antivirus software or any other antivirus program already installed on the system. If you do, it will most likely interfere with your installation. So uninstall and delete them from your PC before continuing with the installation process for Norton Antivirus.
INSTALLING NORTON.COM/SETUP ANTIVIRUS ON A WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER
Here are the steps you need to follow to download norton.com/setup antivirus onto your personal computer that is currently using Windows 10 as its operating system:
- First of all, you need to purchase a subscription of one of the packages offered by norton.com/setup from the online store. You can find the details on how exactly to do that further below.
- Once you have made the purchase, you will receive your norton.com/setup product key. This key is extremely important as it will help you redeem your product and install it onto your Windows 10 computer system. Keep it handy.
- Go to www.norton.com/setup and sign in using your credentials to enter your norton.com/setup account.
- Enter your product key to redeem your program.
- You will get the option to Install on this Device or Install on Another Device.
- Click on the relevant option and then on Agree and Download.
- This will download a file onto your system.
- Click on it and Run it.
- A window will open. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the installation process.
PURCHASING AND DOWNLOADING NORTON.COM/SETUP IN THE S MODE ON WINDOWS 10
Follow these steps if you want to download norton.com/setup on your system with Windows 10 in the S mode after purchasing a subscription to norton.com/setup from the online Microsoft Store:
- First of all, go to norton.com and sign in with your account credentials to gain access to your norton.com/setup account.
- Once you are in, go to the My Norton page.
- Click on Download.
- From here, click on the button that says Get it from Microsoft.
- This will redirect you to the Microsoft Store where you can purchase a subscription.
- After you have purchased norton.com/setup from the online Microsoft Store, you can go to norton.com/setup and follow the steps listed above to continue with the downloading process.