Norton antivirus is one of the most popular antivirus and antimalware computer protection programs that is used all across the globe by average individuals for their home PCs and devices, as well by large businesses and organizations to protect their large computer networks. Norton.com/setup, accordingly, offers a number of different packages that cater to the needs of various scales of networks- from a single, personal PC to an entire enterprise scale network.
There are many situations when you may need to cancel your norton.com/setup subscription for any reason. Whether you no longer wish to use that particular norton.com/setup package, or if you want to stop your existing subscription for renewing itself automatically, here is how you can cancel a norton.com/setup subscription:
TURNING OFF NORTON.COM/SETUP AUTO RENEWAL
In order to cancel your Norton product subscription, you need to turn off the Auto Renewal feature to make sure you do not re-subscribe once it expires. If you would like to cancel your norton.com/setup product subscription and stop it from renewing once it expires, here are the steps you should follow:
- Go to norton.com/setup and access the Norton homepage.
- Sign into Norton using your credentials.
- Go to the My Subscriptions tab.
- Here, you will be able to see all of the products and packages that you are currently subscribed to from Norton.
- Find the product subscription that you wish to cancel.
- Next to the product, you will find a slider that will indicate the automatic renewal status.
- Move the slider to OFF.
- Then go to the Automatic Renewal page and access the drop down menu to select a season for turning off the subscription.
- Click on continue once you have made your selection.
- Finally, click on Turn Off to cancel your subscription and prevent the renewal of the subscription once it expires at the end of the month.
- If you want to subscribe to this norton.com/setup product again, you will have to manually renew the subscription as it will not be renewed automatically once it expires.
In the case that you have already paid for your Norton Antivirus product subscription and would like to receive a refund, you must get in touch with the Norton customer support team for further guide.